Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Easter and Central Park





These pics are a little old, they are from Easter morning and then Central Park. Easter was fun, I did an Easter basket for Zoe and Scott. I got Zoe some cute baby animal books and then I got scott his favorite limited edition coconut m&m's. I actually went looking all over the city for those M&M's. Even the M&M store didn't have them. I had to go to each little Candy kiosk on the street to find them. Once I did, I bought the whole box! The things you do for your loved ones!! We celebrated with our friends Scott and Lindsey. It was fun to hang out with them.

Later, that month my friends and I went to the park, we took pictures in the Mall area. They turned out cute. It was a little early for Zoe but it was a great day to take pics.

Zoe is crawling and talking a little bit now, she is so much fun.

No comments: