So why is it that every time we come to SL we always get sick?? I don't know but I will tell you this, I am sure sick of it! We are seriously considering making our Christmas visit in the summer!
The time we were able to spend with family and friends we had a great time. So thank you all for making the time to hang out with us!
I will post some pictures but we didn't take too many because Zoe was sick.
Back in NYC now. Sorta of a bummer to be away from family and friends but good to be back in my own pad. Hopefully this new year will bring a whole bunch of change for us like 2009 did. Looking back on 2009 we definitely had some highlights. Some of which include:
- March- Trip to Europe: Italy, France, Spain- with our great friends Travis, Melanie, Katie and Jeff
- May: Zoe Kate's birth: May 12th 2009
- July: Kristina and Katie's trip to NYC
- Aug: Zoe's first trip to SLC
- September: MaryLynn is a full time mom!- WHAT A CHANGE!!!
- October- Zoe's first Halloween- Zoe's picture in the Daily News
- November- creation of the non-profit organization Team Taji- School supplies for Iraqi kids
- December- Trip to Salt Lake to see family